Warning: The following contains language of textuality, ridicule, satire, farce, and surrealism. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

fivefive

Those who have known me for 10 years or more should have heard of fivefive - my dream dog.

Haha. People have dream cars, but it's quite unusual to have a dream dog. Right, so how exactly does this mystery creature enter my dream? I've given away a little already.

I wish my brain had a good timestamp system. Until then, it tells me vaguely that it all happened in 1997-8. I had a bad dream... or should I say weird dream.

I was walking up a flight of stairs leading to a castle... ok... spooky isn't it? It's dark... crows covering the skies... I don't know why I was there... or what I was doing there. I was trying to walk up to the castle, I remember I fell, trying to get up, but can't somehow...

A few moments later, a white dog came to me... a dog that resembles a schnauzer but pure white in color... it's got red eyes, and the weird thing was that his mouth has the word 'five' painted on it in blue. He helped me get up and led me to the castle.

fivefive has been my handle in icq since then. There's no such dog in the real life that resembles fivefive, not even a white schnauzer. If I really have to materialize it, the drawing above would be as close as I possibly can with my current drawing skills. But it has been in my memory since then.

If I will get a pet dog someday, one can bet that its name will be fivefive.

No comments: